Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I am OFF Tuesday through Friday this Week


Much as I would LOVE to be able to produce my HATEFUL and HYPERCRITICAL Blog Posts 24/365, I am limited by the desire to have enough Money for myself and my family [yes, I have a Wife and Son] to Eat, Pay Bills, and continue Living Indoors. So, owing to an Injury [I will not bore you with the details] and an OVERLOAD of work, I will be taking a few days OFF from making new Posts. I will be back to my Maniacal Posts on the Weekend. But, in the meantime, I would be very happy if some kind Soul [no, I do not believe in an actual Soul, I am a Soto Zen Buddhist] would go to the Link on this Blog and donate enough Money so I could live with fewer Stressors. I would gladly make a long-winded and patronizing Post about that Person, and fall all over myself praising them in an unwarranted fashion. See you this Weekend!

Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment